This is what happens when I leave my milkshakes in the yard
Daily Caloric Intake for Weight Loss 2110
Fit Test Results
Switch Kicks 50
Squat Jacks 45
Power knees 80
Power Jumps 27
World Jumps 9
Suicide Jumps 11
Push Up Jacks 20
Plank Obliques 24
WHOOOO I was SWEATING today. Tomorrow’s going to be sooooo much fun.
Let’s see what I get done this summer!
Dragon’s Breath is a very gorgeous type of opal made into many types of jewelry.
They look like gateways to other dimensions… :O
That top left one looks like it’s plotting to take over Middle Earth
Reblog going again because I want one.
You look just like your father: split face portraits of family members
Ulric Collette is a photographer from Quebec. He studied art and graphic design at school and currently works as an art director for Collette, an advertising studio in Quebec City.
In this series, called Genetic Portraits, Ulric splices together portraits of family members to explore genetic similarities.
From parents and their children, to twins, siblings and cousins, the series is fascinating, and just a little bit spooky.
The project was shortlisted for a Cannes Lion.
Visit genetic.ulriccollette.com to see the entire collection.
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, save it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom while showering to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread from going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.
Yo this is really cool but I can’t imagine coating your walls in citronella is worth warding spiders off.